Ready to make a difference in the lives of 1,000s of Entrepreneurs?
WARNING! If you simply submit your resume, your application will be automatically declined…
We’re a company dedicated to marketing consulting, training, and execution.
Are you a good F.I.T. for our company values?
Our TOP 3 core values are: FREEDOM, INNOVATION, TRUST
We’re going to attract a UNIQUE person… A team player who is a blend of an executive assistant with great people skills, a researcher who can find the contacts and information we need, and a project manager who can help see critical tasks through to completion.
You’ll be working remotely from home, (or beach of your choice), 95% of the time, so you’ll need to be a self-motivated ROCKSTAR who takes pride in their work, and has a strong work-ethic.
You will need to have your own computer, access to hi-speed internet, and isn’t afraid of a challenge, especially when it comes to learning… FAST!
We have no desire to micro-manage you and your performance is judged strictly by your results.
You’ll start part-time as a 1099 independent contractor with an expected workload of 2-4 hours per day.
The more you can help us scale, the greater the opportunity for you to go full time.
Our goal is to fill this role with an amazing person that we can work with for many years to come,
providing you with a stable, fulfilling, and rewarding way for you to contribute your gifts to the world.
You must be an EXCELENT writer with attention to detail.
1. You MUST possess these talents and skills
- High-Quality and creative writing skills
- ABILITY TO ORGANIZE AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL, aka Project Management Savant
- Customer Service and Client Relations Experience
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Creation & Syndication
- Ability to Excute Marketing Campaigns
2. You MUST be proficient or an expert in these areas:
- Project Management and Leadership
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Service Skills
3. Ideal candidate has experience with:
- Experience with CRMs, especially Infusionsoft
- Social Media software, ie Hootsuite, SproutSocial, Buffer, etc.
- Email Marketing
Ideal candidate has the following…
- Positive, Energetic Attitude
- Loyal and Trustworthy
- Able to creatively solve problems and THINK independently
- Fast learner
- Must be able to type fast
- Good communication skills.
- Not afraid of the camera
- Marketing experience, preferably in an in-house creative department or agency
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns (traditional and digital) for a variety of audiences.
- An ability to translate client needs into effective marketing campaigns.
- Good attention to detail, analytical and networking skills.
- Knowledge of media placement processes among multiple media channels.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, ROI metrics and earned value assessment.
- Proficient with Social Media campaigns, both organic and paid.
Your Start Date? IMMEDIATELY UPON HIRE!