Customer Service Support ROCKSTAR
Ready to make a difference in the lives of 1,000s of Entrepreneurs?
WARNING! If you simply submit your resume, your application will be automatically declined…
We’re a company dedicated to marketing consulting, training, and execution.
Are you a good F.I.T. for our company values?
Our TOP 3 core values are: FREEDOM, INNOVATION, TRUST
We’re going to attract a UNIQUE person… A team player who is a blend of an executive assistant with great people skills, a researcher who can find the contacts and information we need, and a someone who can help see critical tasks through to completion.
This is your chance to join a team dedicated to helping customers with complaints, billing, cancelations and other queries. We are looking for well-qualified candidates to help spearhead our customer service department.
We need a CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT who can provide timely and accurate information to our customers and offer them solutions according to their needs. Our goal is to put the customer at the center of everything we do by way of delightful interaction. To build trusting relationships by delivering the best customer service.
Our company is built on excellence. We follow a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity. Customer Service is very important to us since it’s the first-line of contact with customers, setting the tone for how customers will view the company. The information you provide will help them make better decisions in every transaction.
You’ll be working remotely from home, (or beach of your choice), 95% of the time, so you’ll need to be a self-motivated ROCKSTAR who takes pride in their work, and has a strong work-ethic.
You will need to have your own computer, access to hi-speed internet, and isn’t afraid of a challenge, especially when it comes to learning… FAST!
We have no desire to micro-manage you and your performance is judged strictly by your results.
You’ll start part-time as a 1099 independent contractor with an expected workload of 2-4 hours per day.
The more you can help us scale, the greater the opportunity for you to go full time.
Our goal is to fill this role with an amazing person that we can work with for many years to come,
providing you with a stable, fulfilling, and rewarding way for you to contribute your gifts to the world.
You must be an EXCELENT writer with attention to detail.
• Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions
• Recommending other products and services by analyzing customer needs
• Building trusting relationships through open communication
• Opening new customer accounts
• Maintaining customer records by updating account information
• Resolving customer complaints and provides appropriate solutions
• Keeping records of customer interactions
• Following up to ensure resolution
• Preparing product or service reports
2. You MUST be proficient or an expert in these areas:
- Documenting SOPs
- Customer Service Skills
3. Ideal candidate has experience with:
- Experience with CRMs, especially Infusionsoft
- Social Media software, ie eClincher, SproutSocial, Buffer, etc.
- Email Marketing
Ideal candidate has the following…
- Positive, Energetic Attitude
- Loyal and Trustworthy
- Able to creatively solve problems and THINK independently
- Fast learner
- Must be able to type fast
- Good communication skills.
- Not afraid of the camera
• Proven customer support experience
• General knowledge of business operating procedures
• Computer skills including ability to input, edit, save and retrieve data
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively
• Possess strong problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail, organization and memory skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
• Ability to handle stressful and difficult situations
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Interacts well with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds
Your Start Date? IMMEDIATELY UPON HIRE!
Here’s your mission, if you choose to accept it
Follow us on at least one social media channel.
Create Your Video Response and
Upload to YouTube as an UNLISTED Video!
Be sure to include www.BizFamous.com in the description.
Please complete this short form and attach your current resume. Thanks!